Full Time Position £30,000 – £65,000 + Neg. Depending on ability
Unique opportunity to join a world leading robotics company
- Do you have practical hands on ability to create functional and aesthetic designs?
- An intuitive understanding of mechanics coupled with a keen eye for an elegant solution?
- Ability to use and learn new software design tools?
- Able to listen, absorb new ideas and extrapolate novel solutions?
- Solid Modeling Experience?
This position is open to raw talent, with the ability and enthusiasm to learn quickly, through to experienced professionals looking for a new challenge.
You will work closely with our prototype production team – Engineered Arts Ltd operate a rapid prototype development cycle with state of the art in house production facilities.
Solid modelling with AutoDesk Inventor Professional
Brains and enthusiasm required. Friendly and flexible working environment, freedom to explore ideas and work on a world leading-humanoid robots.
To apply: Email email@example.com